Telehealth & Virtual Care
Fertility Care, Your Way
Get the care you need, when you need it.
Schedule a phone or video consult with Dr. Anne Davis from the comfort of your home. Then come in for bloodwork and ultrasound at your convenience. Get the process started today!
Seeing a doctor doesn’t have to disrupt your day.
Call 858-614-6161 to schedule a telehealth appointment today and you will:
- Speak directly with Dr. Anne Davis, our world-class fertility specialist, via a phone call or video conference
- Receive a digital informational packet
- Have follow-up calls with your nurse and financial coordinator
- Work with our team to schedule all future in-office appointments when you are ready
Before your virtual appointment, we will schedule either a phone or virtual consult. If you are doing a phone consult, Dr. Anne Davis will give you a call at the time of your scheduled appointment. If you plan a video conference, our team will send you a link to join shortly after scheduling the appointment. Please be sure to click the link and join the video conference at least 5 minutes before your appointment to make sure that your microphone and camera are working correctly.
During your appointment, Dr. Davis will review your medical history, order diagnostic testing, and outline the next steps in your family-building journey.
You will need a computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone with a microphone and camera for our video conference appointments. Our staff will send you detailed instructions on how and when to join the meeting with Dr. Davis. We recommend that you sign in to the meeting at least 5 minutes before the appointment to test your equipment.
Here are some tips to improve your virtual care experience:
- Find a quiet place to have your visit
- Make sure you have a secure and reliable internet connection or Wi-Fi signal
- Use updated hardware and software on your computer, laptop, or smartphone
- Charge and test your devices before you connect with us
Of course! We encourage your partner to be on the virtual call with you. Dr. Anne Davis will review all information and answer any questions that you may have together.
We encourage you to contact your insurance carrier for information regarding medical eligibility, insurance coverage, and any out-of-pocket costs you may incur for your virtual visit. Our staff can also assist you during this process.